Thursday, June 23, 2016

Manic Panic Cotton Candy Pink Hair Experiment



To be honest, I had been thinking about dying my hair pastel pink, but I wasn't sure whether I should or not. Anyway, I just tried to do so.

I knew I should have bleach my roots and my hair had to be lightest blonde not silver or lilac, as I dyed my hair with Manic Panic Electric Amethyst 5 days ago. But I thought Cotton Candy Pink could work and turned my hair to pastel pink. I was wrong. The result was not pink or pastel pink instead lavender and more lilac with silver shades.

Yet, I want to share my first time experiment with Cotton Candy Pink with you guys...

So,


As I told you my hair was not suitable for pastel pink. 'Cause the dye cannot work unless hair isn't blonde. It should be pure as it can be.


My roots also need to be bleached.


But I couldn't wait to experience it, as it looks really pretty. And hence, I took the dye then mixed with the white conditioner.

Some of you guys, who asks me which conditioner I use...


L'oreal Paris 

But you can go with any brand of hair conditioner if it is white.


the color of Cotton Candy Pink is so lovely to experience with. And my cat Teddy seems to like it too.


Because it is vegan!


The mixture was like just as I do normally with white conditioner and Manic Panic Electric Amethyst.

I put the conditioner first, and then added the dye while I was satisfied with the color I desired.

After


My hair and my roots


I waited for an hour. To be honest, I would wait longer like 2 hours as usual, but I saw my hair was not going to be pastel pink, that's why I rinsed it.

And the result


Even if the result is not what I expected, I love the shade, and its lavender color.


So, here is the conclusion I get from my first experiment is:

*You have to bleach your hair first if you really want pastel pink just as lilac, and silver hair.
*The dye does not affect on any hair dye even if it is vegan or any kind of Manic Panic dye. 
*Your hair should be pure as blonde.
*You need white conditioner as I always say so in order not to change the dye's color.
*If your roots are not bleach enough to absorb the dye, you can simply dye your roots with Cotton Candy Pink, do not mix it with conditioner. 
*If your hair is also not blonde but has orangish, you can dye your hair with the dye directly too. Because I think Cotton Candy Pink is not as any purple hair dye. It isn't so lasting, and dense as purple ones.
*But be careful before dyeing completely. Test on your some area of hair first, then if you are satisfied with it, go on.

Overall, if you want lavender hair, do not try to make your hair silver first and use Cotton Candy Pink. Because you can get lavender hair with any purple dye, or if it doesn't work, try to mix any purple dye with pink one, and white conditioner. Then dye your hair. But if you are trying to get pastel pink, please read the conclusion carefully.

I hope when I bleach my hair again, I will get it too!

Thanks for reading.

Love,
Tugce


---------------------

Uzun zamandır saçımı pastel pembeye boyamayı düşünüp her seferinde kararsız kalıyordum. O yüzden Manic Panic Cotton Candy Pink'i alıp denemek istedim. Ama ilk denemem hüsranla sonuçlandı denemese de istediğimi elde edemediğimi inkar edemem.

Doğrusu diplerimi önce açıp, saçımın açık sarı olması gerektiğini bilsem de belki boya saçımda tutar diye düşündüm. Her ne kadar 5 gün önce Electric Amethyst ile saçımı boyamış olsam da. Çünkü saçımda grinin yani sıra lilalıklar vardı ama ne bileyim o kadar açık saça tutmayacak da başkasında mı etki edecek diye düşündüm...

Gümüş saçı elde etmek için uyguladığım yöntemlerin aynısını bunun için de yaptım. Beyaz bakım kremi ile göz kararı pembe boyayı karıştırıp istediğim renge ulaşana kadar ekledim.

Daha sonra da boyama işlemine geçtim. Ama 1 saat beklettim çünkü baktım ki saçımın pembeyle alakası yok daha da beklemenin alemi yok dedim. Ve düşündüğüm gibi pembeden çok lavanta rengine döndü. Ne yazık ki düşündüğüm gibi oldu.

*Yani pastel pembe için de illa saçın sarı olması gerekiyor arkadaşlar. Beyaz da olabilir belki ama bende pek çalışmadı yani. Benim saçım daha çok gümüş olduğundan dolayı renk lilaya lavantaya filan döndü yani.

*Kısacası pastel pembe için saç açma işleminden sonra uygulanması şart. 

*Eğer dipleriniz yeteri kadar açılmamışsa yani turunculuk, dorelik varsa direk boyayı uygulayabilirsiniz. Çünkü mor boyalar gibi çok kalıcı olduğunu söylemeyeceğim. Çok yoğun da değil. O yüzden boyayı kremle karıştırmadan uygulandığında ancak koyu sarılar pembeye dönebiliyor. 

*Saçın tamamı da yeteri kadar açık değilse hiç kremle karıştırmadan sürülmesi gerek bence. Siz yine de küçük bir bölge üzerinde deneme yapın derim sonra cırtlak pembeyle karşılaşmamak için...

Sonuç olarak lavanta rengi elde etmek istiyorsanız saçınızı önce gri yapıp da bu işlemleri uygulamanıza gerek yok. Herhangi bir mor boyayla da yapabilirsiniz. Ya da beyaz saç bakım kremi, mor boya ve pembeyi karıştırıp da açılmış saça uygulayabilirsiniz. Pastel pembe içinse belirtmiş olduğum işlemler gerekmekte.

Yine de bu rengi sevmediğim değil ama bir dahaki sefere direk açılmış saç üzerinde uygulayıp pastel pembeyi elde etmeye kararlıyım.

Okuduğunuz için teşekkürler.

Sevgilerle,
Tugce

No comments:

Post a Comment